Join our Team
We are looking for an outstanding Assistant Shop Manager to join our successful Mvintage team in Malta. This opportunity is being offered on a full-time basis. If you have a true passion for fashion and unparalleled customer focus, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
You will deliver an unmatched shopping experience for our customers making their experience memorable, engaging with them through your outgoing personality, and giving them exceptional customer service through your knowledge of our products and the inspiration behind each unique design.
You will work hand in hand with the Shop Manager and with the rest of the team towards achieving store sales targets and maintaining store standards, ensuring all collections are merchandised according to set guidelines.
Previous experience in sales is an asset but if you have a passion for fashion and love helping customers with a confident, helpful and friendly approach, we would like to hear from you. All necessary training will be given.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send us your Letter of Application and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-Time Retail Sales Assistants
The Office Administrator will provide general administrative support to our management, sales, accounting and marketing teams in Malta. We are seeking an experienced, well-organized individual to join our growing team. The Office Administrator reports to the Managing Director.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing company invoicing and purchase orders
- Managing phone calls and handling correspondence
- Answering customer support-related questions and handling after-sales requests
- Liaising with the retail management team to maintain an updated stock system together with healthy stock levels
- Assisting the marketing team with website and e-commerce platform related tasks
- Organizing customer e-commerce orders on a daily basis, ensuring that all orders are sent as per customer specifications and contacting customers whenever necessary
- Supporting the management team with generating and udating reports, including reports required for accounting
- Assisting the accounts team with day-to-day accounts postings
- Carrying out general office administration duties and ensuring that all tasks are maintained and managed to the highest standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in a previous Office Administration work, preferably in the retail environment
- Ability to communicate clearly in English, both in writing and in speech
- Impressive organizational skills with great attention to accuracy and detail
- A high level of Computer Literacy, especially with office tools such as Word, Excel and Email
- Capability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- An aptitude to learn and is proactive with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently, while being a vital part of the team