“Admire who you are, believe in yourself, have faith in your capabilities bring out the power within you and shine in your full glory. We can, We Are Sheroes”. These are the words of Krystle Penza, Mvintage Founder and Designer, in her message aiming to empower women in our society and increase awareness on breast cancer.
- Mvintage proclaims Women as our today’s SheroesFriday, October 02, 2020Read more
- Love SHERO- Graziella Bartolo PizzutoThursday, October 01, 2020Read more
A story of pure love. Mother and daughter. Graziella Bartolo Pizzuto was shocked when her daughter Faith was diagnosed with down syndrome at birth. Today, Graziella started a wave of change within the Maltese community. She supports other women with downs syndrome children and emphasises that there is nothing down with down syndrome.
- Kindness SHERO–Francesca RuncieThursday, October 01, 2020Read more
A passionate activist for animal rights, Francesca Runcle raised more than €140,000 to build an abandoned dog sanctuary in Birzebbuga. Her kindness knows no limits when it comes to protecting our four-legged friends and we can all agree that she is their SHERO.
- “Fight with your spirit – no one can take that away from you” – Amy Camilleri Zahra, Meningitis SurvivorMonday, June 15, 2020Read more
In February 2006, at the age of 21, whilst Amy was a student at the University of Malta, she contracted meningitis – a devastating bacterial infection which creates havoc in your body. As an effect of the infection, Amy lost both legs from below the knee, 9 fingers and later her kidney function.
- Mvintage Honours 50 Superhero WomenThursday, April 23, 2020Read more
50 women were honoured as superheroes by Mvintage, following nominations collected through the brand’s social media channels. These superheroes are all different from one another, but they all have one thing in common – they are all inspirational women, especially during these extraordinary times. No matter how hard these times are, all of these women are fighting hard to keep going and for this we all admire them. Some are medical professionals in hospital or homes, others are pharmacists, mothers, police women, sales people, teachers, and bankers.
- "When women support women great things happen," Francesca Fenech Conti, Founder - Women for WomenFriday, March 06, 2020Read more
The Mvintage team meets Francesca Fenech Conti, founder of the Women for Women Facebook group with over 32,000 members. Determined and passionate about her cause, Francesca is on a mission to help women in Malta find stronger, better, happier and more equal futures.
- Mvintage Recognises Amazing Women on International Women’s DayWednesday, March 04, 2020Read more
When women support each other incredible things happen, and this is why Mvintage is so passionate about recognising the amazing women making waves in Malta. For International Women's Day we decided to treat some inspiring women with a token of our gratitude.