In February 2006, at the age of 21, whilst Amy was a student at the University of Malta, she contracted meningitis – a devastating bacterial infection which creates havoc in your body. As an effect of the infection, Amy lost both legs from below the knee, 9 fingers and later her kidney function.
- “Fight with your spirit – no one can take that away from you” – Amy Camilleri Zahra, Meningitis SurvivorMonday, June 15, 2020Read more
- Mvintage Honours 50 Superhero WomenThursday, April 23, 2020
50 women were honoured as superheroes by Mvintage, following nominations collected through the brand’s social media channels. These superheroes are all different from one another, but they all have one thing in common – they are all inspirational women, especially during these extraordinary times. No matter how hard these times are, all of these women are fighting hard to keep going and for this we all admire them. Some are medical professionals in hospital or homes, others are pharmacists, mothers, police women, sales people, teachers, and bankers.
Each one of these 50 women received an Admiration pendant from Mvintage for them to always carry, and for it to always remind them how admired they are. They also received a special note from Mvintage designer Krystle Penza.
- "When women support women great things happen," Francesca Fenech Conti, Founder - Women for WomenFriday, March 06, 2020Read more
The Mvintage team meets Francesca Fenech Conti, founder of the Women for Women Facebook group with over 32,000 members. Determined and passionate about her cause, Francesca is on a mission to help women in Malta find stronger, better, happier and more equal futures.
- Mvintage Recognises Amazing Women on International Women’s DayWednesday, March 04, 2020Read more
When women support each other incredible things happen, and this is why Mvintage is so passionate about recognising the amazing women making waves in Malta. For International Women's Day we decided to treat some inspiring women with a token of our gratitude.
- To all women experiencing domestic abuse: “You’re worth it. Love shouldn’t hurt you”, Elaine Pavia, Head of Dar Merhba BikMonday, February 17, 2020Read more
“You’re worth it. You deserve all the best in this world ... love shouldn’t hurt you”. These are the words of advice to all women experiencing domestic abuse, given by Elaine Pavia, Head of Dar Merhba Bik, a shelter home for women undergoing domestic abuse.
- The Ultimate Mvintage Christmas Gift GuideFriday, November 15, 2019Read more
As Christmas spirit begins to fill the air and festive parties line up in your diary, it’s a great time to start thinking about finding the right gift for the special lady in your life.
Whether it’s your mother, daughter, sister or friend, or of course the love of your life, you can never go wrong with jewellery that’s both meaningful and personal. A gift they’re sure to treasure and remember you fondly for every time they wear it.
- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL – Receive a Charm Bracelet as a giftTuesday, October 29, 2019Read more
We’ve got a Halloween treat for you.
Buy any three pendants and receive a Charm Bracelet as a gift!
Benefit both in-store and online.
- A new way to style your favourite pendantsMonday, October 14, 2019Read more
With the launch of our new Pin Earrings, we’ve taken our interchangeable jewellery concept to a whole new level. The design of the new Pin Earrings gives you the flexibility to transform any flat backed pendant into stud earrings.
- Three ways to layer the Munita CollectionWednesday, September 11, 2019Read more
The Munita Fall Collection is a timeless range of stunning vintage-themed jewellery, with designs inspired by old Maltese currency that add a graceful touch to your look.
Whilst there are endless possibilities of combining your Munita collection. Here are some of our favourite ideas for creating beautiful and personal layered looks.
- Inspirational Women of the Month Ep. 9 Meet the Heroines of the SeaWednesday, August 21, 2019Read more
When we launched our ‘Summer by the Sea’ campaign a few months ago, it was in full appreciation of the glorious Mediterranean Sea that surrounds our beautiful islands. But at the same time, we were aware of just how fragile our environment has become.
We caught up with lovely ladies behind the Żibel organisation to understand why the organisation exists, who they are, the impact they’ve had to date and what’s next for them to help keep our island clean. We also wanted to give them some very special Mvintage jewellery to thank them for all the amazing work they do.